1. User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, "User Information" means information identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are collected by Vibratist pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that Vibratist may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
- e-mail address, telephone number, address and other contact information;
- credit card information, e-money information and other information regarding payment method;
- information transmitted by the user through entrance forms or other methods specified by Vibratist;
Information provided from another service, based on the user's permission for the Service to associate with such another service in relation to the user's use of the Service
If the user permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services ("Outside Service") in relation to the user's use of the Service, Vibratist may collect the following information from the Outside Services in accordance with the conditions agreed by the user at the time of such permission:
- ID used by the user for the Outside Service; and
- other information for which the user, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service, permits the disclosure to its associated services;
Information automatically collected by Vibratist in the course of the user's use of the Service
Vibratist may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
- IP address
- information regarding server access logs
- cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
Information collected by Vibratist with the consent respectively given by the user in the course of the user's use of the Service
If the user respectively gives the consent in the manner set forth in Section 3.1, Vibratist may collect the following information from the device used by the user.
2. Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
- provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
- measurement of traffic and actions of the user
- distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
- guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
- addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of Vibratist relating to the Service (the "Rules"); and
- notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
3. Method of Notice, Publication and Consent; Method of Requiring Discontinuance of Use
The user's consent must be obtained before collecting the following User Information;
The user may require Vibratist to discontinue the collection or use of the all or a part of the User Information by choosing the applicable setting as prescribed in the Service, and promptly upon such request Vibratist shall discontinue such collection or use in accordance with the rules prescribed by Vibratist. Certain User Information is necessary to be collected or used for providing the Service, and Vibratist shall discontinue such collection or use of the User Information only if the user withdraws from the Service pursuant to the procedures as determined by Vibratist.
4. Outside Transmissions; Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Modules
The following affiliated parties may save cookies in the user's devices and thereby accumulate and use the User Information
The following information collection modules are incorporated into the Service. Thus, Vibratist provides the User Information to the providers (including but not limited to those outside Japan) of such information collection modules in accordance with the following descriptions:
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Vibratist shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the user, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
- Vibratist authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
- The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
- The personal information is provided to an affiliated party or a provider of an information collection module pursuant to Section 4 hereof;
- Vibratist is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
- In addition to the foregoing, Vibratist is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the "Act") or other applicable laws and regulations.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
Users can download the registered information from the following URL.
7. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Users can change the registered information from the following URL.
Users can delete registered information and its account from the following URL.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User Information must be submitted to:
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
[Prescribed on April 1st 2022]